Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Goodie box on the porch today when I got home

Post Thanks / Like

Default Goodie box on the porch today when I got home

I had ordered me a couple things I've been wanting to put on my boat and they came today. First one is a Keel Guard, Second is a pair of the retractable buckles for the trailer. Both will be nice to have and should hopefully help protect the boat some. This weekend I'm also planning on building an extension on my front deck back to the consoles. Trying to use the downtime for something constructive

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good mike, with truman dropping real low you might want a brush hog mounted on the front..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Both will be real nice for sure. I had a set of the retractable buckles on my last boat and they speed up the process and do not have to worry about where to put them when unstraping boat. You will be happy with both purchaces.

Post Thanks / Like

Both are great additions to the boat. With the docks being pulled up at Sparrowfoot, you can either beach the boat or run it up on the ramp. I have the keel shield, and last trip to truman when I launched, I ran the boat right up on the ramp, and I think the duck hunters putting in at the same time thought I was crazy. I just laughed. I beached it when I was leaving. Either way you are protected with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Both items are berry, berry good. Fishing will be berry, berry good to you this year.

g.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Installed the ratcheting boat buckles today, man those things are going to be nice. Had to manufacture an adapter because they didn't match up to the existing holes but it was pretty easy to do. One more improvement down, still have the keel guard to go but looks like it's going to be awhile before it gets done. I was reading and the ambient temp has to be 60 deg. before installing and from the looks of the forecast that's a ways off.

Post Thanks / Like

OSS, I'm still looking for a brush hog that will fit the front of 363v, lol