Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Reelfoot Lake Air Park Inn

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot Lake Air Park Inn

An article in the Tennessean couple a three day ago said they were going to tear down Air Park Inn. They will be building some cabins to to take it's place.
    Today is a great day

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The air park inn was great back in the day, but Something needs to be done with it. I hope they put a restraunt there cause there isnt anything on the north end of the lake to eat.
    Will the campground still be there? And how does a person go about making reservations there? Anyone know?
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barrelslime View Post
    The air park inn was great back in the day, but Something needs to be done with it. I hope they put a restraunt there cause there isnt anything on the north end of the lake to eat.
    Will the campground still be there? And how does a person go about making reservations there? Anyone know?
    Haven't heard anything else about the plans, and no idea if/when the cabins might be open for business, but you can find the contact info for all the TN State Parks @ Tennessee State Parks

I'm with you, I really hope they do something. I was afraid that they were just going to abandon Reelfoot. Cabins and a restaurant would be really nice.

Post Thanks / Like

What I was told was that it was going to removed. Cost was way to much to bring up to code.
    Also the campground still has power and water.

Get The Net

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks speck, that is very helpful.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain