Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: S.E. kansas

Post Thanks / Like

Default S.E. kansas

what else can you do when its 21 and windy as a m/sgt but hook up the battery charger and go thru jiggs? anyone in se ks trying your luck yet? here in Caney it is still a little chilly , well try copan lake next week then big hill, give ne a shout if ya all do any good
    sammy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Hill Crappie

Hey Sammy

What is the Crappie like in Big Hill now. I haven't fished it for Crappie in years and havent fished it at all in probably ten years plus. When the lake was first filling, I found a Crappie nest up in the timber in the North end. It was only about half full that year. My son and I used to catch some nice ones there. A few were 2 plus pounds, which to me is a nice Crappie. I still have family in Parsons, but don't get up there only once every year to year and a half. Maybe I need to get back out to Big Hill and see what the fishing is like. Good luck to you!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey sammy i live down in bartlesville i have been hearing that they have catching them up at elk.

Post Thanks / Like

big hill is a little low right now, the place i usally go is to shallow for me to get my old 175 tracker into and it floats on spit, your right best luck for has been in the north end up a finger around a old cedar tree,

tim il check it out this week if it ever gets warm sammy