Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: y-slabs preferred weedless jig supplier

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up y-slabs preferred weedless jig supplier

is tommy crenshaw @ TCI LURES . He has an e-bay store site or you can e-mail him direct @ [email protected] I use 1/32 and 1/16 with a #4sickle hook:D I have been doing business with him for years and have had no issues Those that know me understand that

Post Thanks / Like

Hi... y-slabs... like you I have used Crappie Plus for years... I have been very happy and no issues...
    I also have a guy up north that make the best jigs I have ever used... he to will make jigs to fit any order...
    But now we have Nightprowler, who wants to make jigs to fill any order...
    if he will buy the premium brush, weed guard and hooks... I think we should give him a chance...
    he is a local business man and one of us, and he is also a Crappie.com Supporter and Member Sponsor...

http://www.nightprowler64jigs.webs.com/
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yates View Post
    Hi... y-slabs... like you I have used Crappie Plus for years... I have been very happy and no issues...
    I also have a guy up north that make the best jigs I have ever used... he to will make jigs to fit any order...
    But now we have Nightprowler, who wants to make jigs to fill any order...
    if he will buy the premium brush, weed guard and hooks... I think we should give him a chance...
    he is a local business man and one of us, and he is also a Crappie.com Supporter and Member Sponsor...

http://www.nightprowler64jigs.webs.com/
    x2 on this one....... Check out his jigs, they are awesome. Told him I had a problem and crappie+ went out of business. He's getting the supplies ready to make the brushguard jigs. Ive ordered from him before and was very pleased. Seems to be a kick A$$ fisherman too. Thats gotta count for something!!! LOL Good fisherman normally use good equipment and thats what he makes.

Post Thanks / Like

He has come a long way on the fishing part:-). Herb is a good guy.

Post Thanks / Like

I already make my own and sell a few of the weedless jigs.....but I'm gonna put an order in with nightprowler for some sickle hooks. All this talk about them I gotta try em. Can't beat his price on hooks for sure

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys I'm working on my 3rd order with Herb and he's went above and beyond my expectations. I wanted minnow heads with rattle eyes in 1/32 with a #4 sickle and 1/16 with a #2 sickle, he ended up getting the stuff and built them in the colors I wanted. Then I ordered more of the minnow heads and a bunch of his "Customs"...Man, were they unbelieveable. NightProwler is my Jig and Jig head supplier...Period!
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rockbass View Post
    I already make my own and sell a few of the weedless jigs.....but I'm gonna put an order in with nightprowler for some sickle hooks. All this talk about them I gotta try em. Can't beat his price on hooks for sure
    Tell ya what, the first time i stuck my hand in the back of sickle heads he sent me, no kidding I pulled my hand out and almost all 100 heads came with me. If you touch them they are in your finger....... BUYER BEWARE!!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the compliments and giving me a chance guy's. If you order from me and things are not to your satisfaction, contact me and I will make it right. I won't send you anything that I'm not proud to say "I made those".
    Herb

Post Thanks / Like

I got my order yesterday from Nightprowler. They look great. More orders will becoming his way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemax View Post
    I got my order yesterday from Nightprowler. They look great. More orders will becoming his way.
    I figure my order is in the mail box but it looks cold out by the box. Id prolly have to put clothes on to go check, and the lakes have now frozen. Ill have the wife check when she gets home........:p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast