Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Graph Suggestions

Post Thanks / Like

Default Graph Suggestions

What is the best Graph out there to show bottom definition in a reasonable price range? I can't afford $2000 for a graph but I would like something better than my Martrix 35.

Post Thanks / Like

What price range you lookin Dan?

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Check out the Humminbird 778 or 788...........I love mine...........
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

humminbird is good, I had 2 of them, then I saw the LOWRANCE HD and bought the HD 7 and 8 and 5 and love them great picture, sharp imiges, easy to operate,

but like kit ask, what price range, you get what you pay for so do not, in my opinion buy less than you want, get a color,gps. you will be happy if you keep on reading and researching. good luck

Post Thanks / Like

I'am wanting a new one also and I've been looking at the new DSI just can't make up my mind what company to go with. They seem to be priced right but it being the first year out I'am just not sure.
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

I've been looking at the humminbird 596c hd di it runs alittle over 500 and I think there is an upgraded versioin (don't no model #) with the gps and plotting for an extra 100 I'm just not sure if I'm smart enough to operate it,but it sure looks cool.

Post Thanks / Like

I can make you a sweet deal on Humminbird 365i gps graph new in box never opened, $250. I prefer the humminbirds, I run 998 and 737 on my boat.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking as well right now. Wanting GPS one but don't know if the low end ones are any good. Lowrance makes one for $300 and I found one at cabelas made by eagle for $200 I believe its called a cuda s/map sonar/GPS fish finder. Any body use either?

Post Thanks / Like

I am looking also.I have a lowrance 135,a lowrance 640,and a lowrance 320.I like them all but want one with gps.Bass Pro has a Eagle Elite 480 for $250.00 and a Lowrance Color m68c for $300.00.Anyone know anything about them?

Post Thanks / Like

Just wait till the DSI comes out and buy one of them. Nothing is going to give you better detail then down imaging, period.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast