Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fall Brawl question for Don York

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fall Brawl question for Don York

Don, we would like to thank Cracker Barrel for the gift certificate we got at the Fall Brawl. Should we direct this to their corporate office or someone, maybe a certain manager, at Rockwood?
    Breakfast at Cracker Barrel can't be beat.
    We did use it at Rockwood. A thank you might help keep them on board for the future.
    B&Z

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bob, it was nice to meet you and your wife at the Fawl Brawl. My buddy Greg and I enjoyed hanging out after hours socializing at the Terrace View restaurant/bar/dance club. LOL

Hope we can all go out as a group like that at the Spring Fling. Until then, we need to figure out how to shoot docks.

Post Thanks / Like

The pleasure was all ours Nathan. We really enjoyed that little get together also. We hope Don and Jackie at Edens puts that together again. I thought after last year we might have learned something about the docks but it wasn't to be. Still a lot of fun wasn't it?
    Catch-u-Lat'r
    B&Z

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just Glad You Enjoyed

Hey B & Z
    The regional manager of Cracker Barrel just happens to be a friend of a friend. He was invited to the fish fry but could not make it. I will personally thank him for you guys. What would it take for us to get you guys to stay at Eden next time, no pressure just wondering, we aint Arr______ but .

Thanks
    Don

Post Thanks / Like

Don, that is something I have absolutely no control over. Zenna has a friend that has a home on adjoining property of competitor. On the corner of the horshoe if you know where I mean. Women like to gab.
    Since I am retired and she is still working she controls the purse strings.
    Hmm, Come to think of it she did before I retired too. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thats OK

I did not know the situation, don't blame her a bit. What are their names, just in case I meet them sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don@Eden
    I did not know the situation, don't blame her a bit. What are their names, just in case I meet them sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

I will Email that to you. Don't want to publish someone else's name. They may or may not appreciate that.
    Catch-u-lat'r
    Bob