Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: just curious....

Post Thanks / Like

Default just curious....

just curious of what kind of jigs and color are some of everyones favorites??

Post Thanks / Like

When I have caught fish on jigs this year its been on Bobby Garland Blue Thunder, Southern Pro Popsicle,and any brand of tube jigs in blk/chrt, orange/chrt., and pink/pearl.

Post Thanks / Like

Bobby Garland baby shad Baby Crawdad, Blue Ice, Blue Thunder, Monkey Milk & Sunrise i think it is a new color. On 1/32 & 1/16 White or Red head.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Grousefly's weedless jigheads (Y-guard & Fiber brush styles) ball head type / unpainted ... 1/16oz & 1/32oz w/#2 hooks

Added to that, is various brands of solid plastic bait bodies (like Panfish Assassins, CrappiePro tubes, Southern Pro Crappie Slugs)

Color .... pffft !! My favorite color(s) seem to change from one year to the next (if not one trip to the next). But, regardless of that, it always seems as though "chartreuse" has a way of being involved in the color scheme !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

1/16 or 1/8 oz head (usually orange or pink). Bobby Garland baby shad and a couple homemade baits that friends make. Anything with charteuse and blue/white are usually what I use unless the water is dirty than I go to a black/pink combo.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

1/32 or 1/16 B.G. Shad in double silver rainbow,keep a spare rod beside me
    with a white one on it for a ( change Up ) .