Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jacob baits new machine

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jacob baits new machine

Jacob baits has come out with a filling machine it is totally awesome guys. I've enclosed a link. I hope it comes up. Go take a look at this on video. I think you guys will like it.
    Jacob bait's - Google Search

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

HHHHHMMMM I like. i reckon it keeps the plastic hot the whole time? Does it run off of an air compressor? How hard is it to clean for your next color?
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    HHHHHMMMM I like. i reckon it keeps the plastic hot the whole time? Does it run off of an air compressor? How hard is it to clean for your next color?
    mo i do not know how hard it is to clean the machine. And I do not know if it runs off a air compressor these are questions you need to ask Rick or I will when I get a chance. From what I gather because there is a gauge in in-line I would assume that there is some type of air but I am not 100% sure I'm assuming that the machine does come apart for easy cleaning. I cannot see Rick building something that was not able to clean the machine, but I think it is awesome and I do like it I probably will order one. 1 February ?

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    mo I asked Jacob the questions that you asked me this afternoon and here is his reply on what he said about those questions, you do need a small air compressor like a pancake type like Rick said about 40 or 50 bucks for one of these he usually drains the pot to clean it into a bowl and then you can use air to clean out the, but it seems like it would not be any problem that I can see so cleanup is very easy. It takes about 5 min. to do this if anybody else has any questions please let me know we will pass them on and get back to you

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good but it probably gonna cost a bunch of money to get one

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Looks good but it probably gonna cost a bunch of money to get one
    $999

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to Rick and he said it holds a quart of plastic hand stirred and adjustable for any mold with a 3/16 to 3/4 in fill sprue. He has some serious mechanical skills. For the price you get alot in my opinion. The one in that video is mine(just need to pay him) but he want to show his Buddys first and then I will get it. Unless he has seperation anxiety. Looks like I will need more mold though.

Post Thanks / Like

the machine looks great to me for sure. I do not have enough molds or money for it though. Hope you guys get one if it is in your budget.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franks baits View Post
    I talked to Rick and he said it holds a quart of plastic hand stirred and adjustable for any mold with a 3/16 to 3/4 in fill sprue. He has some serious mechanical skills. For the price you get alot in my opinion. The one in that video is mine(just need to pay him) but he want to show his Buddys first and then I will get it. Unless he has seperation anxiety. Looks like I will need more mold though.
    Frank this is the decision I have to make also. If I have enough molds to shoot at one time I do, but I do not have a place to put all these plastics in it's very hard for me on orders because their ordering 20 you this color and 20 of another so you would be changing plastics quite often, but for making up per thousand to stockpile a certain plastics. This machine would be ideal. I would say 100, 500 1000 . The machine would be ideal for this . Yes Rick doesn't fantastic job in his knowledge of machinery is fantastic. I just wish I had the tools to work with is I definitely like to work with machinery. I've done this kind of thing all my life and were I used to work we've done a lot of machine type stuff. I hope that Rick will come out with a 2 color machine . I think for the price also you are getting a hell of a by.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I looked this over and the biggest question I have is the Plastic Cooked and poured into the injector .. I could not see where it might be cooked internaly ... Did I miss some thing?

JSC
    JSC On The Choctawhatchee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast