Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ef 1-9

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ef 1-9

Uncle and I hit the water today. Didnt get there till bout 12:30 because I didnt want to get there no earlier. LOL We caught approx 40 fish by the end of our trip. Size was nothing to be proud of but better than flippin through the channels why the wife runs the sweeper in front of ya...... Fishasassin was posed to go but said he was scared his vagina might get cold so he backed out. Too Toos. :p Hell all I wore today was flip flops and my leapard print thong.........

Anyways, Bantam ramp was okay but the hill down was snow covered. Surprised they even had it opened to be honest. Had to back boat into ice to get out. Lot of Ice out. Pretty much all coves are iced in even on the lower end. Didnt even try to get to upper end of lake because of all the ice. Duck hunters were out and they used the ramp over by the boars head (ramp by the island).... That whole area was iced in but the hunters had broken it up pretty good putting in.

Ice is thin enough for boats to ease through without making you cringe and squint.... Prolly not by next week though.......??
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you guys. I'm surprised there's any open water. I may have to go check the auger blades.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope not the too too's had to make a home visit and pick up a sweeper in Georgetown. You left without me as I got there at 12:30. Speaking of thongs.......just keep on fishing. Hey I like your tv and the remote is sweet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Does your uncle ever catch any fish? You never have any pictures other than you. You must be trying to improve your status!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Assassin View Post
    Nope not the too too's had to make a home visit and pick up a sweeper in Georgetown. You left without me as I got there at 12:30. Speaking of thongs.......just keep on fishing. Hey I like your tv and the remote is sweet!!!
    I hated that vacuum, the dog did to, you can have it. TV is pretty nice huh. Too Toos

Post Thanks / Like

Does your uncle ever catch any fish? You never have any pictures other than you. You must be trying to improve your status!!
    Well, since you bring it up, I did put a woopen on him today......... heheheheheheheheheheh LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Crazed looks like your lessons with Yates are paying off already. The only thing that would made the last picture better was to left the jig in it's mouth. Then it would be complete.

Post Thanks / Like

Crazed looks like your lessons with Yates are paying off already. The only thing that would made the last picture better was to left the jig in it's mouth. Then it would be complete.

Yeah, he did learn quite a bit from me the other day. LMFAO:rolleyes::p:D

Post Thanks / Like

Yep ....gotta admit he gave me a royal spankin !! Thats ok though as he has recieved plenty of them in the past and I'm sure will get plenty more in the future.

As far as Yates goes......I really would like to thank him for helping out the kid whom in turn has helped us as a pair be able to have more success on the water. We would not have had near the confidence that we now have to be able to go to the water on a day with a high temp of 22 and EXPECT to catch fish without the knowledge that he gave to us. Thanks Larry.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Kat, I am glad you guys had a good time...

PS... who is that guy in the pic, with the blue coat ???
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><