Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Truman 1-8-11

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Truman 1-8-11

Bob and I met at the ramp around 645 and headed out. It was a tad bit cold this morning but we braved it out and caught 2 nice limits of fish and were on our way home by 1030! Gotta love winter fishing on Truman!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

We need pictures!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to see ya today Dave. He was not kidding about the cold. I seen him in Everharts when they were finished and he was still shivering. Congrats on getting out and getting to limits. Lake may lock up with the weather they are calling for this coming week.

Post Thanks / Like

congrats on the two limits, I met a guy down at the ramp this am and picked up some buckets and it was cold for sure........at least they weren't any bugs out.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Great job on your limits.
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

17 degrees when I left the house and 19 degrees when I got home. Windy and cold but sure was a good time. Most fish were caught on junebug/char bobbertails and shadlings fished 5 to 11 feet deep in 14 to 16 fow. Most fish were 9 1/2 to 12 inches but 2 were BIGGUNS. Enjoyed it, Dave. I'm thinking I might take a couple weeks off from fishing now. Looks like the weather is gonna be nasty for a while.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job guys! Glad you got out before the water turns hard this week.

Post Thanks / Like

monty i hope you got the aarp discount for your hot breakfast and drinks. it was a bit cold this am still learning this winter fishing thing. My son and his girlfreind caught 11 to my 1 but it's always fun to be out with the kids. At 11:00 everyone left and the bite just stopped. I have to agree this weather is going to shut it down for a while. nice to meet all you guys and Mrs jj this morning maybe we will all be out again by feb 1st !!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

If I had known that was you, red ranger, I would have introduced myself and Dave to you. Next time.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

i run incognito now that i have the alumacraft, i am to lazy to change my heading so i will just stay with it for now. glad you guys got into them today i am going to have to get one of those 10' rods soon it would have been a lot easer than cleaning off the ice all morning long.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast