Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help from the loz folks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help from the loz folks

A guy at work has some lots for sale around deer creek, what is that part of the lake like? never been there before just from truman dam to the oar house snagging. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Red,

I assume you are asking about the fishing in that area so my answer follows that thought.

There might be more than one Deer Creek on that huge lake and I'm sure the other LOZ natives will know more (I fish it 1-2 times a year) but the Deer Creek I know is way up the river in the area you are talking about by the Old Oar House. Few years back when Truman had water up to it's gills, we put in and fished a bit at the tailrace and then ran down river (on LOZ) to Deer and Turkey creek. Also fished that area during a CrappieMaster's tourney. It's certainly much more like a river than actual lake, but there's a good amount of houses and docks up there with a ton of brush on almost every dock. We caught a lot of fish up that way........ if I were to ever conceivably look at a place on LOZ, that would be an area that would interest me. Distance from Truman doesn't hurt either.

U

Post Thanks / Like

yep that is the spot another guy at work has a house in the same part ofv the lake, just never seen it from the water side. It is more like a river and wolud take some getting used to. I don't think it's as busy on that part like up by the dam.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome area of the lake,lot of nice fish up there unfortunatly its too far for me to fish it very often.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie