Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ tommorow

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ tommorow

I am debating on going to LOZ tommorow and wanting some opinions. Do you think it will be worth it? I sm not worrying so much about the cold but more the boat ramps. How have they been in the mornings? We are planning on getting to Coffman around 730am. Will they be slick. How has the bite been. High around 28-30 degrees. Just worried about ice on the ramps. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

Should not be that bad,, Just carry some ice melt with you,, in case u need it,,,,, I would guess that there will be several boats put in as the last winter series tournament is Saturday out of Millstone Lodge
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skewis70 View Post
    I am debating on going to LOZ tommorow and wanting some opinions. Do you think it will be worth it? I sm not worrying so much about the cold but more the boat ramps. How have they been in the mornings? We are planning on getting to Coffman around 730am. Will they be slick. How has the bite been. High around 28-30 degrees. Just worried about ice on the ramps. Any suggestions?

The ramps are usually good early but to make sure I carry a shovel so I can find some gravel if needed. Don't know about putting salt on the ramp other then its hard on the concrete. Also when its below freezing pull up a little and let your trailer drain before pulling up the ramp. The next guy will appreciate it. Good fishing tmcdaniel

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't fished that area in weeks but everyewhere else the bite has been great.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I went this morning and it was on fire. Caught my limit in 20 minutes. Called two friends as I was fishing and told them to get their #$@%& down here......they came and limited out as well. Fish were in 15-20 fow anything with chartreuse worked well and I used electric chicken for the first time today and they worked good. I threw.the 3inch Bobby Garland electric chicken just to experiment and had good results. I would recommend them to try. Probably caught 80-100 keepers this morning from 7am-10am. Not a bad day in my books

Post Thanks / Like

It's killin me not to go but I decided to pass. I am just to worried about the ramp. I guess I am a puss but I am extra cautious and with a tournament down there and the 20 degrees, I sm just gonna wait till a nicer weekday. I may just have to take a day off work as hot as they are.

Post Thanks / Like

Ramps are sometimes just as slick in the Summer months do to moss stuff like that! Whats the cost of a bag of ice melt at Wal-Mart $3.00? If I had the time I would be at Bugmans front door at 7:30 am in the morning! Since my buddy Marcus1968 & my buddy Bugman won't come and help me put together this darned new TV stand for PW58 I am going to be working on it tomorrow! I bet the directions are in Spanish, the box says it was made in the USA!

Post Thanks / Like

You're on your own Dan my patience aint what it used to be,besides i can't read spanish
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie