Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Going to Stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going to Stockton

I am a newbie on here.Plan on going to stockton tomorrow,will either try cedar ridge or the marina.Lived at ash grove for about 50 years and fished all around the lake.I live in arkansas now but still try to come up atleast once a week or if lucky maybe (2).Any reports on the fishing up there would be a help,i no it is supposed to be windy as usual. Bud

Post Thanks / Like

First of welcome to CDC. I fished out of Cedar Ridge Saturday and found lots of fish in brushpiles along bluffs. The wind was a problem though and it was very tough to hold over them. The wind laid some right before dark and was catching lots of fish but not a lot of keepers. I am not sure what marina you are talking about so can't help there. Best jig color was rootbeer/chart and best depth was 27 feet. Good luck and let us know how you do.

Post Thanks / Like

if you was talking stse park i dont know about ti now they moved the wind wall but there are some of the best on here so mabe they cane help good luck,

Post Thanks / Like

cedar ridge has been hot, brush piles if you know where they are. caught a few arround the bridge piers, and the bluff on the south side west of the bridge, on the north side of the bridge, go west about 100 yards, there is some chunk rocks, from the bridge to adams branch, fists little cove on the north side, if you are good with a depth finder you can find these rocks, the fish are always close to them rocks, also in adams branch, mouth of same cove and to the west side is a good spot to check. now If you put in on RA road at the ramp as your going out hit the brush pile on the right side of the mouth of the cove, I think it is marked with a green sign. also the couple docks in the area are a good spot to check when the sun gets real high.
    just check your old spots the fish cant get out and leave, so they should still be in the same area,

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from s e mo and good luck

Post Thanks / Like

welcome from swmo good luck and watch the wind

Post Thanks / Like

A very Brave man if he fished Stockton today in this wind! I went to Bolivar today to meet with my new insurance agent and I could hardly hold the old F-250 on the road at 65 mph.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMW1960 View Post
    A very Brave man if he fished Stockton today in this wind! I went to Bolivar today to meet with my new insurance agent and I could hardly hold the old F-250 on the road at 65 mph.
    Thats a Ford for you always wondering around cause nobody wants it