Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ranger, triton & stratos/champion

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Ranger, triton & stratos/champion

I never thought I'd see the day when all of these name brand boats are owned by the same company and all being built in Flippin, Ark.(home of Ranger Boats).
    Heard it from a very good source today. They are building a new 500,000 sq. ft. building in Flippin, Ark. next to the current Ranger plant. Champion boats is being merged with Stratos as their "Elite Series".

Post Thanks / Like

I just hope they start making the Stratos 219 again that will be alot cheaper than the Ranger.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I see that's left in Murfreesboro at the old Stratos plant is a bunch of molds awaiting transport.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I asked them a few years ago about the 219 mold, they said they couldnt make it anymore. I think that mold was designed by someone else that's with another company now. What ever happens, I hope one of them makes an afforable deep V fiberglass boat.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

A NEW affordable fiberglass boat is a thing of the past for most folks. There are a lot of nice used ones out there though.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny you should say this, Cabelas had a champion hull, champion stripe but with a Stratos sticker on the side. It was odd to see. Kinda sad to be honest with you
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

ive got a triton and everything is on hold(partswise)until its all reset in ark.kinda sucks but it will probaly be better once its all done.