Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Strange Weather

Post Thanks / Like

Default Strange Weather

It is -5 degrees here with the wind chill but strangely enough no ice on the water. I do know what the fish must be thinking two days this week it was up to 60 degrees and on Firday the temperature dropped to 40 degrees in an hour.

How's the weather been in your neck of the woods?

How do you think this strange weather is going to affect the spawn?

Post Thanks / Like

Same down here in Tn. Emeril...Thursday afternoon we were on the Lake nearly 70....started snowing here last night and 2nite in the teens, Down here they say it will always snow on the Buttercups....It did
    I dont mind fishin in the RAIN!!! My boat LEAKS anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dito near St. Louis Thurdsay it was 68, to day the high wa 14. supposed to be 2 degrees tonght. Out warm temps were only a couple days long, but the lake water must have been warming cause since Friday its been well below freezing and the water is not freezing yet.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

It has been windy here. I know that the water doesn't like to freeze if there is much wind. The water has to be completely still.

Those fish are sure going to love it when the temp climbs back up into the 60s this week.