Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Moose, Last Time

Post Thanks / Like

Question Moose, Last Time

Are you coming to the Teezur Tourney or not? With all of your vast scientific knowledge i need to know whether to pull out or not. Just some good natured ribbing, again, wished you would decide so Canepole and I know who we beat for first place. Uh oh, there i go talking smack again. I know how that worked out the last time i did that.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tt

Hey Guys:

Well I hope to attend. I really want to come down there and meet everyone and fish with you all. If cane pole's offer to stay with him is still available then I plan on taking him up on that offer. I need to make up some more jigs before the tournament. I have to figure out where cane pole lives and how to get to his place before I come down.

We will all have to find and follow Richard Williams to win this tournament. Either that or follow Jerry on Thursday and Friday to see where he goes. Richard has all the brush piles out on the main lake's drops marked on his GPS. We will have to bribe him to get a few waypoints for our use.

We caugth a lot of nice big slabs in the lake last year. The fish fry was really nice and the prizes were cool. I have not used the prize that I won yet. I was lucky and won a free guided trip with one one of the local guides who helped sponsor the tournement last year. I have just not been back down to the lake this year to get to use that prize.

If I do come I would love to come down early and fish a few days before the tournament. Not sure if that will work out or not with cane pole. If not then if I come down I will just fish on Saturday and head back home and stay at Mansard Island. I have an idea about where I want to fish if it's windy and the wind is out of the South but I fear that I will have to get to the spot at 4am to get in the front of the line. LOL. Last year there were fifteen boats fishing that creek channel.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry Moose. If all else fails, my truck has a camper shell on it and i have a blow up mattress that fits just fine in there. I have used it twice on camping trips when my "Waterproof" tent wasn't waterproof. I am gonna stay with canepole. I think we will discuss it more as the time nears.