Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wally Marshall Crank Baits

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Wally Marshall Crank Baits

I watched Wally Marshall fish at a Crappie Tounament on the Bass Pro fishing show on the Outdoor Network. He was pitching the Wally Marshall crankbaits as part of the show. Has anyone tried them? I haven't seen them in my Bass Pro catalog but I haven't got this year's catalog yet. I didn't see them up close but they looked a lot like Bandits or Bombers. Maybe he has some better colors? I didn't look like he won the tounament but no one wins every time.
    Information wise, I think the article in this month's issue of In-Fisherman on trolling crankbaits had much better information than Wally's show. Maybe those guys will do a show on trolling crankbaits for crappies. Or, maybe Wally will do a demonstration show for Bass Pro. Let's see how the Pros do it.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't had the chance to fish with them but I have seen them in the catalog, they are also online. They don't look much different from any other crank bait. Hopefully someone in here has used them I'd like to know what they think too.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

BassPro here in Broken Arrow Oklahoma is having their spring fling so to speak even with snow on the ground when I went to the parking lot last night I seen Wallys truck there I went in and looked around and I rounded the corner and there Wally was I went up and talked to him and asked about the crankbaits he took me over and showed them to me they are very nice there are I think 3 different bill lenghts and red hooks and have several differnt colors to choose from I troll cranks here in Okie land for fun and catch a few fish on them so I bought several they are at a special price right now here for 2.99 each they are very similar in size to the bandits