Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Whatza matter 'mildcats'???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whatza matter 'mildcats'???

A few setbacks happens all de time You seem to have more drastic ones Git over it!!! I have been taunting you and it's seems 'the fight' in you is gone. Suck it up and start the banter. Kinda lonely tinkin ya are beat down into submission with out sum retorts. Heck de b-ball team seem to be playin pretty good without yor 'supergifttakers' <*)}}}>< PS. Dem bug eater/Huskers looked like KU could of beat dem:o:o ,<*)}}}><
    Last edited by Crappie Chatt; 01-02-2011 at 01:59 PM.
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

It's basketball who cares... Once football's over it's all girl sports or something to do until summer. Call me in August about sports again.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like the Big 12's showing in bowl games has been dismal, kinda makes you wonder about final rankings. Their performances have made the conference look weak.
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat

Post Thanks / Like

I care.:o

Pullen and Kelly hurt themselves and the reputation of everybody associated with KSU athletics. But time will pass and the fans will forgive and forget. Hopefully they learned something from their mistake and other players can learn from this as well.

As far as the team goes, I don't think it will hurt their performance in the long run. Some other players needed to be held accountable for making a difference in a game, not just waiting around to see what Pullen would do next. Some other guys have stepped up in their absence and hopefully they will continue to do so.

I am glad we got 3 losses and dropped out of the top 10. KSU hasn't played like an elite team yet this season, so I am glad they are out of the spotlight... for now. Now that everybody has stopped telling them how great they are, they seem to be playing harder and with more focus and intensity. I hope they continue to build on this and hopefully will be peaking in March. Sometimes falling on your azz and getting dirt kicked in your face is a good thing in the long run.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

i'm you chris judge in my opinion is better without pullen think his better 2 games came last year against the hawks hadn't seen him do much until the other night?