Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton 1-1-11

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton 1-1-11

Well it was not as cold as I thought it would be. You know a report that starts out like that just isn't going to be good. I ended up with 5 keepers and it took 20 shorts to get them. Tried several spots and graphed lots of fish but they just did not want to bite. Buzzy will have to tell you how many bass he caught, but when I checked his side of the live well I could not find any crappie. Thanks for a great day Buzzy and it was good seeing the JJ's on the first day of the year. Hope tomorrow is better! Caught most of mine on ole faithful, rootbeet/chart with orange head and the rest on a chart Midsouth tube JJ gave me with a blue head. Hope to do better Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like

Should be a little warmer Sunday too. Still a good day if you got out. Congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

Tom it was good seeing you & Buzzy. Best part of day was seeing the Eagle & the heater on full blast on the way home. Glad you caught a few. Did you catch them were we left you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Tom it was good seeing you & Buzzy. Best part of day was seeing the Eagle & the heater on full blast on the way home. Glad you caught a few. Did you catch them were we left you?
    No the wind died just enough that we could fish the bluff. I was catching one right after another for a little while but they were shorts.

Post Thanks / Like

Better luck next time guy's, good report and glad you got out.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Good job startin off 2011 the right way.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting report thanks Tom. Sounds like you're going back today good luck.