Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jerseys/Hoodies/beanies for the spring

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jerseys/Hoodies/beanies for the spring

Hey Guys--If anyone is going to need or is thinkin about some jerseys/hoodies for the spring, please let me know asap...We want to make sure we get all of our fellow CDC guys fixed up..We have become really really busy and just want to make sure everyone is taken care of in time if you need apparel... We have a new order form on our website also that you can just fill out and we will call to go over everything... www.hooked-fishing.com Thanks!! Luke

Post Thanks / Like

them is some good looking shirts, I went to the web site, but I just could not figure it all out, and did not want to screw it up, can I/we call you and go through the process by phone?, or would with the busy schedule and up comming tournaments orders would that be a good idea?

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle Man--No problemo at all, give me a call and I will go thru it with you and we will get ya fixed up!!..217-841-3793
    Luke

Post Thanks / Like

all right will ring you up first of the week, thanks

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike they are great to work with and will help you all the way through the process. I do not have a hoodie yet but have seen them and they are nice and heavy and should be very warm for early spring outings.

Post Thanks / Like

How much are the hoodies?
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they are $98. With all the logo's you would want. Check out there website Dave. They make some cool shirts, Jersey's and hoodies. About forgot the stocking caps or beanie caps.
    IMG_0854.JPG
    Last edited by Jigging15; 01-01-2011 at 11:38 PM.