Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ohio river

Post Thanks / Like

Default ohio river

Toothy critter bite was not good for me. Thanks for the help mike and harry. Nice to meet you cmax. How was the bite at the fork?

Post Thanks / Like

Fat kid right, oh river sauger bite....not good. Bad day all in all. First had bad transducer problem, then wheel bearing on trailer went out (goter home safe) who knows wheel bearing size on old ranger trails? Dixie closed till Monday. Bright side, saw deadsticken, new boat and big smiles forgot to ask about brothers wife, hope everyone doing better and all well. Fat kid looked naked without pakrat.......starting to plan annual swap/card meet. How does feb 12 or 19 sound? just because bearing went out don't mean we didn't stop at efork on way home......saw zztop. Windy and bite not all that good on sauger equipment. Yslabs....gimme a call, need to bs a bit.
    Harry, Get the Net !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice meeting you also Fatkid. Ef was pretty slow for me. Early bite was okay but died as the day went on but so did my batteries. I ran out of battery after just a few hours, I don't know if I have a battery problem or charger problem. There were lots of c.com guys on the lake. I hope they did better than I did. It was still a good day to get out.

Post Thanks / Like

I fished EF with my uncle yesterday and fishing Sucked. Starvin caught some good ones I seen on his thread....... Im gonna stick a tracking device on his boat next time i see him.............. LOL

I aint gonna lie though, it is nice to see it isnt just me having trouble with fork at the moment......