Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Good Day of Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Good Day of Fishing

Wow big fish were bitting again, reminded me of the last tournament. Morning started out tough but water warmed up quickly and the bite picked up. Most Fish came 2'-6' deep, good luck.

Starvin

Name:  EastFork 12-31-10.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  45.9 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could catch fish like that at the gas station, it would save me alot of money. Nice white.

Post Thanks / Like

wow... did you see those gas prices
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you guys. Nice white all we caught were blacks.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice haul!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job on your trip........ We didnt catch squat............... Please starvin disreguard the little transmitter under the console of your boat. Its nothing I promise.

Also don't mind the little short fat guy in a boat that looks exactly like me with my same SS# following you around. LOL

Just kiddin, There really is nothing that drives a sword through a fishermans soul more than when you leave the lake and call a few buddies to say that the fishing just wasnt on at the lake but they call you back 10 minutes later to state that some guy by the name of starvin fisherman caught the living heck out of the big ones at the same lake where fish "just werent biting"............. Fricking Fracking Son ofuhhhh.......... Kudos to you man, yous da man.

Post Thanks / Like

crazed on tournament day, starvin is osker's net man
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yates View Post
    crazed on tournament day, starvin is osker's net man
    Aint met osker, whats his boat look like............ Ive got a few more of these transmitters dudadds left for I bought a dozen of them. Your boats got one somewhere yates, along with jeepguyjames, crappiemax, and a few others. You all just need to act like im not there when I pull up to yas on ef and tie to your boat. Take it as a compliment. If you gotta transmitter I feel I can learn something from ya. Good think for you larry with a 250 you can still get around the lake pretty quick pulling another boat......

PS. Don't scratch my boat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieCrazed View Post
    Aint met osker, whats his boat look like............ Ive got a few more of these transmitters dudadds left for I bought a dozen of them. Your boats got one somewhere yates, along with jeepguyjames, crappiemax, and a few others. You all just need to act like im not there when I pull up to yas on ef and tie to your boat. Take it as a compliment. If you gotta transmitter I feel I can learn something from ya. Good think for you larry with a 250 you can still get around the lake pretty quick pulling another boat......

PS. Don't scratch my boat
    dont waste you transmitter dudadds on my boat...I just go drive in a circle for 32 seconds in the middle of the lake when I stop I attempt to drive toward the 1st bank....tree...or cove I see...and then vertical jig 6 inch purple bass worms...works every time!!!!

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Blue and silver ranger with 150 mer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast