Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reelfoot tourneys!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot tourneys!

great to see 2 Reelfoot tournaments, my partner and I will be joining shortly. Few questions, it says 10 fish per angler, does that mean per boat? do the tournaments pay out or is it just trophies? what time do you have to stop fishing during the open tournaments? again great to see the Reelfoot tourney's we're in regardless just wondering about the specifics, looking forward to meeting you all!

Josh
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingkrappie View Post
    great to see 2 Reelfoot tournaments, my partner and I will be joining shortly. Few questions, it says 10 fish per angler, does that mean per boat? do the tournaments pay out or is it just trophies? what time do you have to stop fishing during the open tournaments? again great to see the Reelfoot tourney's we're in regardless just wondering about the specifics, looking forward to meeting you all!

Josh
    KK,
    I did not fish any of the tourneys last year, but I think it is 10 fish per person so you count the fish that you catch only and you partner would count his. I think I'm right on this. I think they usually weigh in around 3, I'm not sure on all of this shoot speck tackler a PM and he can answer all your questions.
    Lynn

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

10 fish per angler ,have to keep fish seperate
    trophys
    have to be at weigh in by 2 at reelfoot

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Josh. We look forward to seeing you and your partner. Like Lynn and Jamie said, we do keep our fish separate, and each angler weighs-in his/her own 10 biggest fish. The points and prizes are awarded based on individual weights, as opposed to team weights.

The schedule, rules and info related to the 2011 tournaments are posted on the club's website... West TN Crappie Club. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

George
    731-267-2322

Post Thanks / Like

There will be 100% payout for our classic tournament in Oct. This is only for club members that have fished a minimum of 5 tournaments during the year. There will also be a payout for the anglers that have the 3 biggest stringers of the year.
    Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Hope to be there for the Feb Reelfoot tourney. Keep up the good work guys.
    RCO

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe all our tournaments should be single pole, fished in west sandy only, payout 200 % for those over 70 if they show up.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=cane pole;1359149]i believe all our tournaments should be single pole, fished in west sandy only, payout 200 % for those over 70 if they show up.[/quo

:D:D LOL I love it!!

Cane Pole maybe you can give us all a training class on the electronics!!

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    I believe all our tournaments should be single pole, fished in west sandy only, payout 200 % for those over 70 if they show up.
    :D:D:D:D:D We are considering adding a tournament in your honor, Tom. It will require that all participants wear hip waders!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys I will let my buddy know all of this, what is the reasoning behind 10 fish per angler as opposed to per boat? just wondering.
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast