Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Truman 12/29

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 12/29

we didn't get started till about 8:30 but that was okay, no big hurry anymore, I think the first 30 minutes was the best all day, we had at least one and sometimes 2 fish per minute, and then back to the real world, took 3 to 4 min. to get one, really super morning, guesstimate we had between 75-100 keepers with a dozen going a pound plus, biggest was a 1.6....... lots of fun, then Kaz threw me over a couple of them Electric Rooster's, and they were a hot item....... made me stop and get some on the way home.......even fished one of our stake beds and found some nice ones on it, but another foot and a half and we couldn't have got to it.......(hard water)..... at least these crappie were hitting pretty good, the last few trips they have been biting very,very light, in fact no bite, you just had to know when there wasn't any weight on you rod you had one.... now that keeps you on your toes.........fish were in 10-15' fow and the mostest was caught in the 8-9' range and any color worked............ met (inaboat) who ever he is.........? glad to have met you on the fly........ lots of fun and decent weather today........
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Didn't know Kaz

had snapped this photo today, he couldn't get a pic with a fish on.........:D he is a dpcm (dam poor camera man)...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Monty looks like looks like you and Steve had another great day. Wish you could have made it yesterday.
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...is that a bit of a smile?? Sounds like another great day for guys...WTG!

Post Thanks / Like

Dave I was going, but kaz threathened me with his worst duck call of all, so I stayed home......... didn't want to hold my nose for over an hour......

Post Thanks / Like

Good job me and the guy I was fishing with got none, and not 1 bite in brush creek everyone else was knocking the heck out of them! Tommarows another dayy.

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding. Sure sounds like a great day of fishing. Nice fish you got there too. Congrats.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Good job, 8' -9' range, that's pretty amazing considering its almost January!
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

Awsome day!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

great day with some dandy fish.....love the pic with the ice in the background.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast