Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: truman 12/28

Post Thanks / Like

Default truman 12/28

My first day fishing truman, not so hot. We fished the cove at t6 caught 1 nice fish 13.5" but that was it had a lot of fish showing 25 to 30 ft deep in 41' of water, open for suggestions going to be here for a few days.

Post Thanks / Like

you might want to consider sticking to a major creek if you are fishing the tebo arm..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

It's time to call beagle man, the deep fishing crappie expert to nab those deep hiding crappie. He is the only one with enough line to get that deep.

Post Thanks / Like

funny LSL, true but funny. I bet them truman crappie are still being caught, I would go back and read some of bwillaub post or drfishjd, or silversides, they were tearing them up on the grand, out of bucksaw, and windsor. a little reading can save a day of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    funny LSL, true but funny. I bet them truman crappie are still being caught, I would go back and read some of bwillaub post or drfishjd, or silversides, they were tearing them up on the grand, out of bucksaw, and windsor. a little reading can save a day of fishing.
    x2

Post Thanks / Like

Fished brush creek today, on the tebo bite was bad, went to clear creek to try that and it was no better. (Not complaining, just have been spoiled this fall!!!) Ended up with 13 keepers, only one real good one, all caught 12-14' deep in 20-30' FOW. Other fishermen in there today were not setting the world on fire either. The bite has slowed considerably since last week, we were catching a hundred a day last week. This was the first day in 2 months that we did not limit, with lots to throw back. If I go tomorrow it will most likely be to the Grand somewhere around Bucksaw.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the update........... maybe you were jerking to hard........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    thanks for the update........... maybe you were jerking to hard........
    I have been known to jerk to hard, I did miss a few. I talked with a couple of fellers in there today from Windsor, I asked them if they knew you and of course they did, I did not get their name, one had on a hunter orange jump suit. I have never met you Monty but do enjoy reading your post, and seeing the wonderful pictures you post! Mark

Post Thanks / Like

I know who you are talking about, well at least the one running the boat, and I am sure I know the fellar in the orange jump suit, just can't see him without all the gear on, but he has one of my counters, so I am sure I know him..........think we may try the grand ourselves tomorrow....... time to move the show.....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advise we were talking about bucksaw but really don't no anything about it I did see a gooid post several weeks back during that real cold spell maybe we can head there. Definatly worth a try. I will up date tomarrow thanks to all!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast