Likes Likes:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Divider Plate

Post Thanks / Like

Default Divider Plate

What is the best material to make a divider plate out of for a mold to shoot laminates? Doing my homework now before My stuff arrives. Thanks.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

go to hobby lobby and get a thin piece of aluminium. its like 6 inches by 9 or something like that. I think they cost 5 or 6 bucks. I cut out a section for the injector and drill holes for the linement pins and bolts. then just put it in there, tight'n up good and shoot. It works perfect every time. I'll try to post a pic of mine tonight
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Mo quack are you putting two colors in the same injector? I first started using the aluminum plate that Mo is talking about and put it inside my mold. I did a tutorial on here of how to do it. It is somewhere in the previous pages. However a cheap roll of aluminum foil works just fine. Just cut you a piece and fold it double for some thickness and put it in. However doing it this way you have to replace half the bait and then shoot the second color.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

no, I just reshoot the other color I want. I have a two color injector but I much rather the plate. It just makes it so perfect that by the time I screw up a couple shots with the two color injector its easier and faster to use the plate
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

do you have Kevins two color injector or bears?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    go to hobby lobby and get a thin piece of aluminium. its like 6 inches by 9 or something like that. I think they cost 5 or 6 bucks. I cut out a section for the injector and drill holes for the linement pins and bolts. then just put it in there, tight'n up good and shoot. It works perfect every time. I'll try to post a pic of mine tonight
    Do You know what gauge aluminum sheeting it is? would like to see a pic when You get time. They have a few different sheets there 4x10 was on the front page. Is that it? Thanks. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Try this link and see if you can see the tutorial I posted using the plate.
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/diy-s...-tutorial.html
    Thanks Jamesdean thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Try this link and see if you can see the tutorial I posted using the plate.
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/diy-s...-tutorial.html
    what would be it thanks for the post