Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: truman 12/27

Post Thanks / Like

Default truman 12/27

well wen'tto windsor crossing this am went up, down and all around got one bite and left at 11:00 am. now like i said before i have never been to that part of the lake before and i must say i like the way it looks, just didn't get any thing there to day.
    So i loaded up and went somewhere else. My son and i ended up with 19 and my wife bought PLAY OFF TICKETS while i was fishing so it was a great day. will be heading out again tomorrow and will give it a go again.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah the secret must be out on tebo drove through the parking lot saw 7 mo trucks 1 from alaska

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a bad day at Windsor, but turned good after a move. Surely they have not caught all the fish in the Tebo? Anybody else up there today?

Post Thanks / Like

My buddy and I went out for a few hours this afternoon and ended up with 21. Probably caught 40 fish while we were out.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Hit the water around 1, first couple spots that had produced recently were nil. We also caught 40 or so with half of those keepers but no decent fish except for one 12+ incher. Much tougher bite from our perspective and couple others we talked to. Fish in that area have been thrashed pretty hard and are either showing the effects or maybe changing patterns somewhat. We had few spots that produced today compared to many couple weeks ago. Where does it go from here, don't know, stay tuned.

Post Thanks / Like

nice report, playoff tickets, and crappie, much rather have the crappie. glad you stayed after them and found a mess, congrats.where did you find the fish, or is that a secret?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The creeks are starting to open up. Not sure if there will be a bite in the creeks like before it iced over but may be worth a try still.

Post Thanks / Like

Bucky and I will try it in the morn at Windsor Crossing. Should be at the ramp NLT 7.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    The creeks are starting to open up. Not sure if there will be a bite in the creeks like before it iced over but may be worth a try still.
    I hope all is well with your back! Have you tried the creeks, thinking about that for tomorrow with wind they are calling for! If it is only 1/2 as good as it was before it froze up would be great!