Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $48.89 this year's on-line State park and fishing permits.#3poles

Post Thanks / Like

Default $48.89 this year's on-line State park and fishing permits.#3poles

Time to renew Happy fishing the New Year.WC

Post Thanks / Like

I bought my 2011 at Wal-Mart Fishing,3 pole and Trout Stamp just over $39 The annual camping permit is up $50 from 2010 and long term camping will be $80 more a month for 2011.
    Last edited by Riverc; 12-27-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

hunting and fishing license in TN was $23/yr, 3 yr boat renewal was $73. No telling what the fishin' license will be in Feb when it renews.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

hunting / fishing /furbearer /hip stamp/ state duck stamp / fed d stamp 3 pole =$90

Post Thanks / Like

I am not known for doing many "smart" things but back in 1984 I purchased a Kansas lifetime fishing license. Back then it was $200...cash up front, no pymt system. If I remember, it seems like they were a little over $10 then for a yearly.... I just remember that it would take around 20 yrs to pay for itself if the rates stayed the same. What are they now $400???
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

2-State park and 1 - fishing permit..$52
    Rick
    Take a kid fishing--even a old kid

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post
    I am not known for doing many "smart" things but back in 1984 I purchased a Kansas lifetime fishing license. Back then it was $200...cash up front, no pymt system. If I remember, it seems like they were a little over $10 then for a yearly.... I just remember that it would take around 20 yrs to pay for itself if the rates stayed the same. What are they now $400???
    Lifetime H&F license were originally $600, my GP's bought mine on 16th birthday. I got the first one issued to the public, about 6-8 months later I got a $200 refund check because they dropped the price to $400 combo. Anyway at our age its already paid for itself. My sons combo cost $750, we bought his 1 year to late because the price jumped up that year. Its probably been 1 of my better investments.
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat

Post Thanks / Like

Park permits, Licenses from 4 or 5 states, Boat, Truck, Custom rods, Tackle from everywhere, Several thousands of dollars!!

Having good health, good friends and getting to travel to destinations to hunt and fish, some only dream of. PRICELESS

Post Thanks / Like

$55 covers everything to do with fishing and hunting in south carolina if you are in a boat and everyone has a licenses you can have all the rod out you want to and for deer you can go some parts of the state and kill all the deer you want no limit but you do have to buy fed duck gooes and dove stamp
    team member

of the 2011 winners of the c.d.c. lake hartwell fall fest

Post Thanks / Like

Got all of dis at de Clinton State Park check point fur $46.70, WC . Of course I'm well like there also:D:D:D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast