Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need some help finding a part

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need some help finding a part

Crappie.com has always been a place to go to when you need help. I have acquired a 1988 30 hp Evinrude. What I am hunting for is the tiller handle assembly. It was set up for a steering console, and my boat isn't. If you all are like me (and I know there has to be some on here that are), you have an entire shed, or a corner in your garage or basement for fishing/boating/hunting stuff. Let me know if you have one, what you want for it, or if you know where I could locate one. Please contact me back thru private message or my personal email address (which would work out best)[email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you. Going to get this on the boat and ready for when the ice leaves...

mrwillis

Post Thanks / Like

I see them on ebay. I'm pretty sure the handle should be the same for the 20hp thru 35hp.

Post Thanks / Like

pm westtncrappie on here ,he might be able to help

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They get broken pretty regular, so they might not be as easy to find as you think. Try Buddy and Heather at931-962-2808. He was parting one out a short while back and may have what you need. My name is Tim.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around