Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: mon 12/27 open ramps

Post Thanks / Like

Default mon 12/27 open ramps

i have a week off and have read about all you guys putten a smack down on those poor little critters. i have to go this week because starting the fist of the year the overtime will kick in and won't get to go for a while. so what ramps will be open after this cold snap? would go to loz but i don't really know much about that lake. smithville will be froze in the morning so south i must come, what do ya think? Thanks

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I drove over to Windsor Crossing on the Tebo arm and it is clear everywhere down there. That is where a lot of the guys have been catching them lately. We always fish the mouth of Brush creek which is the first creek on your left when heading down river. It is about a mile from the ramp. They have the boat dock at the ramp pulled out of the water so may make it tricky loading and unloading if you are by yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

smithville still open this afternoon. looked like some ice in coves, but main lake and ramps clear, atleast w and camp branch.