Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who got the free boat?

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who got the free boat?

Wonder who won the Tracker 175 TF? They didnt call me yesterday, so I guess Cane Pole must have won it. Dang the luck. I just knew I was gonna be cruising in a new Tracker this year. Oh well congrates to the winner .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................ take care of my boat.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. I know what you mean. I did not get it either.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

They were going to send the Tracker boat to ShipAhoy but they found out that he has a new G3 T shirt so they sent the boat to somebody else, Lmao :D
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

What are you guys talkin about. You aint been hittin the christmas cheer already have you?

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing but caffene free diet coke wilbur......I don't need anything else to act silly:D
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

where was this boat giveaway done at?

Post Thanks / Like

in our minds, lol
    PICO Lures Field Rep

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    They were going to send the Tracker boat to ShipAhoy but they found out that he has a new G3 T shirt so they sent the boat to somebody else, Lmao :D
    That is ok G3. I'll be wearing my G3 t-shirt with pride too. Now if I could just get that one floor home on a lake somewhere near here..........

Old men dream dreams and us old coots dream big! G3 dreams in color. I dream in 3D. LOL
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Tracker boats gave away a 175 TF on Christmas Eve to some lucky winner. Iv been filling out an on-line entry form every day for a month. There was also sign up at any bass pro store.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad I never filled out a form. I coulda replaced my '97 model boat with it.:rolleyes: Heck....who am I fooling? I never won anything in my life.:rolleyes:
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast