Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Something I haven't seen in a long time

Post Thanks / Like

Default Something I haven't seen in a long time

I know you folks up North see it a lot, but this is the first time in many many years I have seen it snow on Christmas day :D:D took these out the back door a couple minutes ago. I don't think it's going to amount to much but it's nice for a change :p

Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

I sure wish I was looking at that pic instead of what I have outside my door. We broke the December total snowfall before the first day of winter [39"] this year and have added significantly since then. The weather service is suggesting maybe another 9" towards the end of this next week which will put us over the 50 inch mark for December alone.

Areas around the eastern Great Lakes are seeing ugly amounts of snow this year. Snow is novel in your parts but what with this stinky weather pattern that has reared its ugly head so far this winter season don't discount seeing more...much, much more. And then wait for the spring's melt down....best find some higher ground for a month along about April. We'll be sending you gulf coast guys some ugly high water.

At any rate...Merry Christmas and a white one at that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CTom View Post
    I sure wish I was looking at that pic instead of what I have outside my door. We broke the December total snowfall before the first day of winter [39"] this year and have added significantly since then. The weather service is suggesting maybe another 9" towards the end of this next week which will put us over the 50 inch mark for December alone.

Areas around the eastern Great Lakes are seeing ugly amounts of snow this year. Snow is novel in your parts but what with this stinky weather pattern that has reared its ugly head so far this winter season don't discount seeing more...much, much more. And then wait for the spring's melt down....best find some higher ground for a month along about April. We'll be sending you gulf coast guys some ugly high water.

At any rate...Merry Christmas and a white one at that.
    Yea I seen on the news where it was pretty bad up there.
    But I was a kid the last time I remember it snowing on Christmas day here, it put a smile on my old face :D
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We are on the verge of our all time record for December snowfall here in the Ohio valley also. It's all my fault too, I picked up a new to me boat Dec. 4th and it hasn't unthawed since then. Can't wait to try out my new toy.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That place looks familiar.. I think we have been there before.. Where's the boat? Is the Chevy stuck in the snow?..I have a Tundra that will pull you out...:D:D

Alan, we hope you ,Melinda & the younguns have a great day...D&D
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don G View Post
    That place looks familiar.. I think we have been there before.. Where's the boat? Is the Chevy stuck in the snow?..I have a Tundra that will pull you out...:D:D

Alan, we hope you ,Melinda & the younguns have a great day...D&D
    Thanks, Don. Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to you and your family.
    The boats in the drive, too cold for me :D and no the GMC is in no way stuck in nothing :D:p
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

we had 3inches on the ground from other day here in WV..Woke up to 3 more this morning..Sure feels nice in here by the fire place........

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Northeast Alabama and think I remember 1 white Christmas ever until now. I took the tape measure out and it shows a little over 2 inches now and it is still snowing. It is very pretty.

Post Thanks / Like

70" up here for Dec. 100 more and it will be spring.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kycreekboy View Post
    We are on the verge of our all time record for December snowfall here in the Ohio valley also. It's all my fault too, I picked up a new to me boat Dec. 4th and it hasn't unthawed since then. Can't wait to try out my new toy.
    Now we know who to blame!!!
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast