Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'll take a burger, fries, and boo

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'll take a burger, fries, and boo

I will be in the Enid and Grenada areas March 19-23. Hopefully Ill get to fish all those days, but as youall know the weather isn't cooperative this time. I was wanting to go cut some or pick some out somewhere. Anybody got advice for locations that this stuff can be legally cut, or better yet have a bunch they want to get rid of ? thanks, rascal
    "She's A Bute Clark"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey crappierascal that stuff grows like wild flowers out here in Califronia. That stuff takes over a yard in the matter on a month or two. You can come out here and take it home by the trailer load. To bad you can't use hopmemade structure out here I would love to try out those crapie condos out here.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Crappie Xtreme is offline Moderator Illinois Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Crappierascal, I found a ton of that stuff growing along side of a county road here in Southern IL. My son and I went and cut a bunch of it down to use for crappie sets and it is legal to do. This stuff was about the size of my thumb some smaller some larger but lots of it. It was hard to cut with a machette so from now on I am going to use a limb cutter to cut it. It was about 8 to 10 feet tall perfect size.

Scott
    IL board Moderator