PDA

View Full Version : Special X-mas wish to those hurting

Jake
12-24-2010, 09:34 AM
I just want to send out a special X-mas wish and prayer to all of those that are dealing with a personal hurting this Holiday Season.

I am falling into this category. I know that the holiday cheer cannot help to lessen our pain.

We trust that God does have a plan. The pain will lessen and if you do good for others it will help.

Also if anyone is reading this that knows someone that may have a burden of anytype, give them a call. It will mean a lot to them, this can be a lonely time for many.

Prayers sent for all
Jake

slabs101
12-24-2010, 10:27 AM
I just want to send out a special X-mas wish and prayer to all of those that are dealing with a personal hurting this Holiday Season.

I am falling into this category. I know that the holiday cheer cannot help to lessen our pain.

We trust that God does have a plan. The pain will lessen and if you do good for others it will help.

Also if anyone is reading this that knows someone that may have a burden of anytype, give them a call. It will mean a lot to them, this can be a lonely time for many.

Prayers sent for all
Jake

what is X-mas
we all need prayer but if you take CHRIST out of christmas
how far will prayer go
not wanting to upset anyone just hate when people X out christ
everyone says he is the reason for the season that is true BUT
actually we are the reason for the season
CHRIST didnt have to come and be born of flesh (why we have Christmas)
and die for our sins
so cause of his love for US that is the reason for the season
thanks

thanks
praying for everyone on crappie.com

skeetbum
12-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Jake, we've never spoken but I can tell you this and hope that you find some comfort in it. We all carry some baggage from day to day. Without going into detail, I will tell you that my family has had a tough year with several losses. We travel these roads of life together, and regardless of the time or circumstances you are not alone. Prayers are sent to you with hopes to help you thru your times of need, and will continue until you say otherwise. We are all brothers and sisters and we that stand together are a strong force. Merry Christmas and the best holiday ever to you.

Gator Bait
12-24-2010, 03:28 PM
I know where you're comming from. I lost a friend of 40 years to brain cancer Tuesday. Going to be a tough Cristmas for his wife, son and twin brother.

Dave Willis
12-24-2010, 03:51 PM
what is X-mas
we all need prayer but if you take CHRIST out of christmas
how far will prayer go
not wanting to upset anyone just hate when people X out christ
everyone says he is the reason for the season that is true BUT
actually we are the reason for the season
CHRIST didnt have to come and be born of flesh (why we have Christmas)
and die for our sins
so cause of his love for US that is the reason for the season
thanks

thanks
praying for everyone on crappie.com

I agree 100%
Merry Christmas to everyone

DENNIS BOWERS
12-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Merry Christmas And God Bless Each Of You! Lost my Mom This Year! Also Spending First Christmas Alone-To Big a Trip to go to Ohio Right Now!!

"G"
12-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Merry Christmas And God Bless Each Of You! Lost my Mom This Year! Also Spending First Christmas Alone-To Big a Trip to go to Ohio Right Now!!

Merry Christmas Dennis.....send me a email and tell me whats happening up at Dale Hollow.

slabs101
12-24-2010, 10:02 PM
jake I got your PM

i know where your coming from
my wife spent the night at hospitial last night with her mom
she has cancer
her father has had leucemia for past year
with little to no treatment and
a friend I went to school with only 44 years old has leucemia and been in hospital for 13months
had a hard time
my wifes father with leucemia said he want go through treatment over a year later he still going
just alittle weaker
we all go through different things
we all need prayer
I like to think being saved having eternal life this is just a stopping point of life
with the best to come

being fisherman
the bible says there is a river in heaven and will be A big supper
( Im thinking a big fish fry)
I will be praying for you

slabbandit
12-24-2010, 11:34 PM
Going over for the first Christmas without my Father-in-Law tomorrow. It was his favorite holiday. It'll be tough looking over at that empty big recliner. It's been a couple months since he passed and now we're all remembering the many good times that we each shared with him. It'll be a little bit tough but he will be looking on and wanting us to have a nice Christmas. He left behind a family full of love and the ability to share their love with each other, Something that he never failed to do.
To everyone a Merry Christmas and may God ease your pain as you remember you loved ones.

siscokid
12-25-2010, 12:12 AM
I understand completely. We lost our dad this year, its tough during the holidays. Try to keep your Faith in God. He wont put anymore on us than we can handle. Merry Christmas to everyone!

mduncan62
12-25-2010, 12:30 AM
I hope those in pain can enjoy some time with others. Life gets really hard sometimes, and having someone to spend time with can make a huge difference. For those alone, for whatever reason, I hope you find peace also.

dmann436
12-26-2010, 08:09 AM
I lost my wife to breast cancer this past sept 21, she was my everything, we had a perfect 25 year love affair. I wish GOD would have had a bit more compassion for widows/widowers. I know HIS plan is perfect but the loneliness, grief and sorrow are the only companions I have and this is the first time I've been alone in 63 years. I'm just a stranger in a strange world with no purpose or direction. seems as I'm being punished for loving her so. thanks to all of you for your prayers sent for GODS hurting children. have mercy on us FATHER.

MARANATHA--COME JESUS COME--take us home