Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Brag on Crappie.com folks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brag on Crappie.com folks!

I just wanted to say that I have had the oppurtunity to do business with several folks on this forum and wanted to brag on them a little if thats all right and say they are all top notch folks! I ordered jigs from Grousefly and they were even better quality than I expected.....Thanks Grousefly! Would like to say thanks and awesome job to Hi Tek holders....fast service and awesome product! Thanks to Grizzly jig and Monks! I ordered rods from both and also some reels.....fast service and very satisfied! I have also talked to several folks on phone and several PM's and all has been very friendly and helpful! I have been part of many forums over the years but never one that came close to or had the quality of folks as crappie.com! THANKS TO ALL!
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Same here Preach. Jigheads from Pbug, holders from Hi-Tek, couple of rods from Grizzly and some others that I'm sure I've forgotten. I've met several members from the site and everyone has been great. I travelin my work and tell everyone I can about the site. Folks brighten up when I tell them that the kids or grandkids can look over their shoulder because the site is maintained, and poor behavior isn't tolerated. I just turned 3000 posts recently, and it came as a bit of a surprise. I don't pay attention to that stuff, and it doesn't seem to me like I'm on a site. It's more like we.re talking among friends with like interests. Y'all are the best and I look forward to what's to come.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

same here on great folks here
    slimeyslab for giving a buddy and his son fishing gear that donnt have much money at the moment
    canepole will help anyone and great feller
    hitek scott is great guy with great product
    ezpoleholder great guy and product
    and alot of the guys ive traded with on here are top notch also ,not had a bad experience yet

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Lot of fine folks here and I have learned a lot from them
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

DITTO!! Let me include crazyangler. They are all great people and have all contributed significantly to the small balance left in my back account. Thanks guys.
    It ain't nuttin but luck.