Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Maybe,,,Just Maybe

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Maybe,,,Just Maybe

The University of Kansas basketball team has a :rolleyes: 'Super Star' ?? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like your rival KState has lost 2 players maybe ya'll can beat them now lol.
    Last edited by Crappie Chatt; 12-23-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    :rolleyes: 'Super Star' ?? <*)}}}><
    Maybe . . . Maybe a shooting star, aw one and doner . . . really would like to see some of these young standouts stick around. He is a talent, hope he lights up your Hawks but still say Beat Em Up KSU. Yah I'll say it first . . . stay outa da litter box .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rivers View Post
    Looks like your rival K State has lost 2 players maybe ya'll can beat them now lol.
    Was there ever any doubt??:D:D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

We beat them all 3 times last year and just about every other year .

Its amazing how we lose two all americans and Self has this team ranked 3rd staring down 30 wins again...I thought we were looking at a 23-8 year with 1 win in the tourney...but it looks like we got as good of a shot as any to make it to the Final 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverc View Post
    Looks like your rival KState has lost 2 players maybe ya'll can beat them now lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chadku View Post
    We beat them all 3 times last year and just about every other year .

Its amazing how we lose two all americans and Self has this team ranked 3rd staring down 30 wins again...I thought we were looking at a 23-8 year with 1 win in the tourney...but it looks like we got as good of a shot as any to make it to the Final 4.

Well said, I agree. Maybe with slightly lesser expectations (at least to begin with),they will go further, like in '08.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuckCreekMike View Post
    Well said, I agree. Maybe with slightly lesser expectations (at least to begin with),they will go further, like in '08.
    easy chad and mike lot b-ball left

Post Thanks / Like

Ummm, did everyone forget? IT IS STILL FOOTBALL SEASON! Well, for some of us it is anyway. Two days until the 'Cats take on Syracuse in a frigid Yankee Stadium. Where will the squawks be playing their bowl game?

Post Thanks / Like

As I have said before, "the 'game' ball is round in Lawrence. Bowel game??? They had a coach but he was to tough on the players but,,,,, HE DID PUT THEM IN A POST SEASON GAME!!! Ima rootin fur all big 12 teams playin football. Now,,, how's the clothing business:o in the 'small apple'???? University Of Kansas is keeping the lawyers busy:o <*)}}}><