Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jerry Blake, How about a trip during the spawn?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jerry Blake, How about a trip during the spawn?

My wife is on spring break from April 2nd until April 11th. Any chance of getting booked this far in advance for a full day around the 6th or 7th? One other question, just out of curiosity, how much would a lot on Hamilton cost? Not looking to buy, its just that 1/8th acre lots( That would be a house and about a pushmower width front, back and side yard) here on a generating lake are bringing 60 right now. The "recreational" lakes are much higher. Just curious. The generating lakes here means, you might have a boat at the dock in eight feet of water today and tomorrw it is in two feet and that night it is on mud and your screwed. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh i forgot to ask, i hope that is near the spawn. I think it is a little late, but that is when we all can come back again.

Post Thanks / Like

Put me down for a full day on the 7th. Again, you pick the hotspot, gonna bring my boat over to Hamilton just to cruise around and do the "tourist thing". I sure love it there. The "Vibe " is so much more laid back. I love Hot Springs as i have said several times. As i told my wife, i could see myself getting old here. Then i looked in the mirror and changed it to older.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jonathon:
    I put you down for April 7, 2005 for a full-day trip. Just let me know if anything changes. Bring your GPS (the one you're getting for Christmas) and I'll put you on some good brushpiles so you can yank up a few while you're cruising Lake Hamilton.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake

We tore them up this year in April on Hamilton. Check this page and scroll down to April - http://www.actionfishingtrips.com/2004Pictures.htm
    Hey Jerry, is that you with Russ Bailey?

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tim,

That is Russ but the other one is his camera man. Russ has done two shows with me and when I talked to him last week he said he thought they might be ready by the TT so he could bring me a copy.

Russ is a great guy and we're going to try to get together for a couple more shows so we'll have all four seasons.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com