Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: smithville yesterday

Post Thanks / Like

Talking smithville yesterday

fished main lake yesterdat started in shady hollow fished brush piles 19- 25 ft wanted it pretty much still and right above the brush tried about 4 differnt spots. Most wanted 1/4 ounce head and wanted pink in color for the head and a black and pink body and with a nibble seemed better. Ended up with 20 keepers could have kept a few more but we were being picky 10 -12 inchers and really in good shape. should get better if they keep the water off and lake doesnt freeze up hard....gonna have a fish fry tonight... have a good christmas.............Charlie King ........Always in a red and white 20 ft triton aluminum with amsoil stickers so if you see me say hello. would love to meet more of you.
    CHARLIE :D]

Post Thanks / Like

nice day to be out, my holiday starts on friday untill the 4th of january i'll be in a black alumacraft plan on fishing smithville at least once or twice and truman a couple of times if the weather holds up i'll post if i get to go one way or another.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice post Charlie glad you got in a few Monday was tough with Alex but we had some keepers I think fishing pick up in the late afternoon after they shut off the water. Most of my fish came off Chart 1/16 head and black and chart. tube body. By the way we did fish shady hollow.
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

jacomo docks closed till after new year.be sitting at camp branch pay docks for a couple weeks, come by and say hello.ill be the big guy siting by my self over a brush pile.

Post Thanks / Like

nice post, got to get them before the Ice get the water, good luck and many more good days fishing ahead. warm up comming,,,,,,,,