Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: In memory of Mr. Billy Savage

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default In memory of Mr. Billy Savage

Mr. Billy Savage passed away yesterday, Dec 21, 2010. A lot of you know his son Chris (Wannabe) from the Mississippi board. He was a good father and he liked to fish. Here is a pic of Mr. Billy with a nice Grenada slab that he caught on a trip with his son Chris. He will be catching slabs in Heaven now, but his memory will live on in the hearts of all who knew him.
    Last edited by "G"; 12-22-2010 at 10:47 AM.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    Mr. Billy Savage passed away yesterday, Dec 21, 2010. A lot of you know his son Chris (Wannabe) from the Mississippi board. He was a good father and he liked to fish. Here is a pic of Mr. Billy with a nice Grenada slab that he caught on a trip with his son Chris. He will be catching slabs in Heaven now, but his memory will live on in the hearts of all who knew him.
    My heart goes out to all those that knew and loved him. I only know his son, Chris (Wannabe...), from the Mississippi Board and he's a great son, great father and great friend to many of us online and in real life as well. Keep those memories alive, Wannabe... Your Dad's smile says it all!

Post Thanks / Like

cn well said
    Quote Originally Posted by C N View Post
    My heart goes out to all those that knew and loved him. I only know his son, Chris (Wannabe...), from the Mississippi Board and he's a great son, great father and great friend to many of us online and in real life as well. Keep those memories alive, Wannabe... Your Dad's smile says it all!

Post Thanks / Like

Default In memory of Mr. Billy Savage

I bet they have some real big slabs up in heaven... and Billy is catching a mess of them about now... God bless him and his family

Gillbuster