Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman 12/21 The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 12/21 The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

We were going to meet at the ramp around 8, not unloaded and phone rings, it is Ed and his boat got loose from him at the clear creek ramp, so we drove over and unloaded Ron's boat and they went out and got it........ not a good day for swimming.... Now we know who the good and the bad is, well sitting on the passengers side in Kaz's truck is UGLY and goes by the name ranger397......met up with them a little later and the fun started, couldn't get back as far as we wanted but what had opened up was okay, with 4 of us and 2 boats, we had well over a 100 to choose from, and guesstimate we had at least 25 in the pound up to pound five range, we done a lot of bs , and had a great time, most came from 21-25' fow and down anywhere from 11' to 15', color didn't matter, got to visit with bob and jim and a couple local guys from windsor and didn't know bruce or we would have said something, even if it wasn't nice........ dog gone north wind got a little nippy by noon.....you guys staying home are missing some of the best fishing this year.......
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default I got your ugly

Had a great day for sure. Caught OSS doing what he really loves in the first photo Some action photo's and well you all judge:DName:  Oops.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  63.7 KBName:  DSC00030.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  111.5 KBName:  DSC00039.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  49.3 KB
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish feller's.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you guys had fun!!!! Maybe when I get to retire I'll be able to fish midweek! If I live long enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Heck of a job guys! Your making me hungry down here in Lake Charles, LA! I bet it was warmer down here today! About 75 degrees with little wind! Can't wait to get back to Missouri! Please try not to have a snow storm for me to drive back in around Jan 2nd or 3rd!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, sounds really really good. Sounds like a heck of a party you all had out there. Tebo has been burnin it up lately. Any word on how the bite in the grand is now a days? Congrats on the great day.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Great post and pic's. Congrats gentlemen on a fine day.

Post Thanks / Like

By the way Monty,,,,The Village People called and want their sock hat back ! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Looks cold out there today! Guess you didn't notice it since you were catching all those fish. Great job guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you all had a fun day!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast