Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question for all the dock shooters?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for all the dock shooters?

When you are you shooting docks what do you do? Are you just letting it drop down or swing back or counting it down and reeling it in? What works for you?

Post Thanks / Like

Great post, I have wondered the same thing many times. when they are biting at say 15 feet deep under the docks, how exactly do you get the bait to them? Good one, I look forward to reading the answers. We may try to hit LOZ on thursday if the weather aint't too too bad, and would like to use some of the advice. Thanks Jim.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

As a rule the further your jig drops the smaller the fish,the biggest of the big will hit sometimes before you can close the bale on your reel,what i do is shoot it and just let it swing back to me i never worry about a countdown,depth etc because if they're in there they'll let you know in a big hurry,that has worked in all types of conditions for me others might do things differently but it works for me.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie