Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beaver Lake Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Beaver Lake Crappie

The Crappie on Beaver Lake are really coming alive! Each trip is resulting in limits! One trip last week we had nothing shorter than 12". I hope the action is as good every where else!
    If fishing Beaver Lake try private docks or find man-made brush piles with a fish finder in about 20' of water and get ready! Minnows under a slip float or curly tail jigs are working best! www.jtcrappieguidear.com
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

that's good to hear. I also fish beaver love crappie fishing have'nt been in over a week Was'nt catching many but nothing under 12" nice fat slabs they seemed to only turn on for about a half hour or so. Caught them in 20' deep water under slip float with minnow set at 7 '. What part of the lake do you normally fish? Nothing quite like slaying a limit of slabs. Hope the good luck keeps up for ya.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shores
    that's good to hear. I also fish beaver love crappie fishing have'nt been in over a week Was'nt catching many but nothing under 12" nice fat slabs they seemed to only turn on for about a half hour or so. Caught them in 20' deep water under slip float with minnow set at 7 '. What part of the lake do you normally fish? Nothing quite like slaying a limit of slabs. Hope the good luck keeps up for ya.

Hello, I usually fish the middle portion of the lake from Monte-Ne to Shaddox Hollow. I've been catching fish in 30+' of water also with a slip float about 15'-20' down. Boy the Top water for Whites has picked up! You need to get out in the evening! My Wife and I caught and released 50+ Whites last night, goin back tonight! I've been catching mine just south of Hwy. 12 Bridge on the flat.
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

Where is Beaver lake?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieman101
    Where is Beaver lake?
    Beaver Lake is in Benton county, the far NW county of the state just east of Rogers. Great Fishing!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

J.T. Have you been out this week at all? Just wondering what depths of water & depth of fish you've been having luck with.

Post Thanks / Like

J.T. Have you been out this week at all? Just wondering what depths of water & depth of fish you've been having luck with.
    Hey Shores! All the luck I've been having has been around docks in at least 20' + of water fishing 10'-15' down with minnows or letting curly tail jigs fall down to the fish!
    I will be out on Friday, although I believe I'll start out fishing for White Bass on the flat just south of the 12 bridge around first light! Maby I'll see you out, I'm in a maroon Lowe deep v.
    Good Luck!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. Crappie Guide
    Hey Shores! All the luck I've been having has been around docks in at least 20' + of water fishing 10'-15' down with minnows or letting curly tail jigs fall down to the fish!
    I will be out on Friday, although I believe I'll start out fishing for White Bass on the flat just south of the 12 bridge around first light! Maby I'll see you out, I'm in a maroon Lowe deep v.
    Good Luck!
    Another good day on Beaver! I was just searching for fish for a guide trip tommorow and still boated a limit with 2 over 2lbs.! I hope thats a good sign for tommorow!! The fish have moved slightly shallower, most of my fish came in 20'-40' of water but they were only 8'-10' down!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still catching them around 8' deep have'nt been able to get them to bite real well in over 20 feet of water. I'm getting ready to go out now. Great job on the 2lb. slabs, have'nt caught any hogs in a week. See ya out there. Fish on.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still catching them around 8' deep have'nt been able to get them to bite real well in over 20 feet of water. I'm getting ready to go out now. Great job on the 2lb. slabs, have'nt caught any hogs in a week. See ya out there. Fish on.
    Only caught 15 keepers today, it was slower than normal for some odd reason! I won't be out till Tuesday. I will be fishing the Rocky Branch area for Crappie then.
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast