Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman........ well I ain't never...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman........ well I ain't never...

put up with so much trouble in my life, didn't get down to windsor crossing until noon, met Kaz and ron backed us in the water, ice everywhere........ boat won't come off trailer, we move around a little nothing, then noticed the trailer was floating with the boat, we had used my boat wed. and it was cold and I guess towing home and the last two days have been cold and since I keep it under a car port, it had frozen to the carpet........... and it still is...... we never could get it to break loose, and we let it soak quite awhile in the water, plus running the big motor in reverse........... still can't believe it would not break loose, oh well just as well, windsor had iced up again overnight........ only 3 boats there today........I have had them stick a little before but nothing like this.......... nice ride to the ramp and back..........:D:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Monty you really need to get rid of that 1970's Shag carpet on your bunks.LOL
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Well you learn somethine new everyday here but i didn't think it would be about a boat freezing to the trailer. Going to have to get some heating strips for your bunks.

Post Thanks / Like

i guess you should't have left that heater there wendsday!!! hope to see ya after christmas will be bringing more gifts for ya. see ya later

Post Thanks / Like

That is messed up Monty.

Post Thanks / Like

oh my god, another silverside day, your the cats jammer Monty, better luck next time.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had that happen a couple of times but was always able to get it off,she must have been frozen up good.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

That's a new one to me, Monty. Good thing my carpet is so worn my boat just sits on the wood.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, The samething happened to my brother and I friday down there. It took about 10 minutes for the boat to come lose from the trailer. It stinks when you look back and the trailer is stuck to your boat...

Post Thanks / Like

Just unhook the trailer from the truck and take it with you. You weren't going far.:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast