Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing at Weiss Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing at Weiss Today

Got to Weiss around 10:45am after a short nap (had to work last night), Put the boat in and headed to Yellow Creek. Nice ride, temp not bad and most of all little or no wind. Get to Yellow Creek round the corner and slam on the brakes. Anyone not there raise their hand. 28 boats in seeing distance...29, I forgot to count me. I hope they were catching some, I didn't. After an hour and half I left and went somewhere else. Oh yea by then the wind was getting it on. By 1:20 in the afternoon still no fish, so I went exploring. At 2:20 I had 12 nice crappie and of course I had to leave. I must be at work by 5:30. Good old 12 hour night shifts.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snooze you Lose!

Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    Got to Weiss around 10:45am after a short nap (had to work last night), Put the boat in and headed to Yellow Creek. Nice ride, temp not bad and most of all little or no wind. Get to Yellow Creek round the corner and slam on the brakes. Anyone not there raise their hand. 28 boats in seeing distance...29, I forgot to count me. I hope they were catching some, I didn't. After an hour and half I left and went somewhere else. Oh yea by then the wind was getting it on. By 1:20 in the afternoon still no fish, so I went exploring. At 2:20 I had 12 nice crappie and of course I had to leave. I must be at work by 5:30. Good old 12 hour night shifts.
    Gonna get a limit tomorrow! (Let you know how many a limit is tomorrow night.)

Post Thanks / Like

hey speedy, heading to weiss the 14th next month. keep us posted and good luck sounds like you figured them out about quitting time today lol.