Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call Missouri board

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Roll call Missouri board

Things have gotten a bit slow over the past few weeks,let us know if you're fishin,bummed because of the weather/holidays or just that you're alive.....sound off and lets get some life back on the good ole Mo board.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

weather was tough last week but hope to get out this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Hope to get out Tuesday. I will post a report if I do. Work keeps cuttin' into my fishing time.
    Don't tell fish stories where people know you, but particularly where they know the fish.
    Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Both lakes at Lake St. louis are ice up now. Did get out friday after work and caught 12 crappie and one 13" bass so i was happy just getting out before the big freeze. Water temperature was 37 degrees on friday.

Post Thanks / Like

PLan on trying to hit the water this weekend a bit and maybe do a bit of wabbit hunting. I have the week of New years off so I plan on hitting the water as much as possible!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Been a great fall for fishing on Truman, been couiple times this week for half day, its toughened up for me decent numbers but less quality.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
    Last edited by kazualobzerver; 12-17-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Been really busy with work and not able to get out. Have been fishing the winter series on LOZ but no time to pre-fish. Just showing up on tournament day and "fishing in the dark". Been catching huge numbers of 10 to 11" fish. Just no good tournament fish. Has been fun though. This weekend should be interesting.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr. baker View Post
    Been really busy with work and not able to get out. Have been fishing the winter series on LOZ but no time to pre-fish. Just showing up on tournament day and "fishing in the dark". Been catching huge numbers of 10 to 11" fish. Just no good tournament fish. Has been fun though. This weekend should be interesting.
    That seems to be whats goin on,i've only been down on that end a few times and have only caught big fish once and they really wasn't where they're supposed to be but i'm thinkin this cold should have em in the right spot this weekend.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been getting out in the past month or so. The wife has been having some health problems, including 2 surgeries in November and associated recovery, and the weather has stopped us the time or two that we did want to get out. We are getting back to normal slowly but surely so hope to get out atleast one day next week, and maybe once more before the new year. I think the winter blues are kicking in a little also, lack of sunsine and all that jazz.

Good fishing all!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Back has gone out, haven't been able to do anything. Don't post very offten ( more of a doer , not talker )But I enjoy reading what has been posted,gives me something to look forward to. Merry Christmas to All and Happy New Year!
    I Don't Know,but I can always use help

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast