Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: T-bone & harry's partner

Post Thanks / Like

Default T-bone & harry's partner

Swap meet sounds good Today makes five days that nightfisher and myself have been in the SMOKEHOUSE This years batch is as good as usual, made some pepper sticks also.Jerky is on the agenda for tomorrow. Problem with turning out good stuff is everyone wants you to make some for them(night-fisher):D:D So he has his own!!! Go get him boys!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Tbone are you also having a swap meet ? was you not going to tell your two netmen...
    thats ok, mike said i could go to the swap meet, you know one everyone like the host...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

pepper stick? y-slabs you stop that and let nightfisher smoke his own meet...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

now Larry, be nice- the bone ain't talking much since I made fun of his BOAT Thinking we might get some of them homemade NAIL-TAILS :D I know that boy loves that venison summer sausage.

Post Thanks / Like

Y, you and Night Fisher will be two popular guys when you get done up there, especially with me. Just starting to talk about swap, maybe Feb if we can all come to agreement on date. Got a couple hanging myself, will start next week to butcher & grind. Lot of work, seems like I'll be going it alone again. Wife asked me to make summer sausage like Y makes....yea right, I'll stick w/burger and breakfast sausage. Don't forget the card players, think they had more fun than swappers last time..Ha Ha
    Harry, Get the Net !!!

Post Thanks / Like

february is to far away..how about 3 or 4 weeks from now...y slabs you owe me extra for pickin on my boat...tell john we said hey..larry that was a good one..smoke his own meat lmfao..

Post Thanks / Like

Harry's Partner if you still have them hanging......

Here's a pretty good receipt for Italian sausage for you hunter types. I tried it and it came out pretty good. If you like spicey, you may want to add a little more crushed pepper. My son uses it in pasta dishes and says it works good there. I made patties and used for sandwiches, also good with saute onions/peppers. YUM

Venison Italian Sausage

3# ground venison - 1 tsp ground coriander
    3# ground pork - 1 tsp anise seed
    2 tsp crushed red pepper - 3 tsp fennel seed
    2 tbls salt - 1 tbls pepper
    ½ cup water

Mix all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 day.
    Separate into six 1# portions.
    Use or freeze until read to use.
    Last edited by crappiemax; 12-17-2010 at 09:37 AM.