Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new plastic bait

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default new plastic bait

let me know what you guys think of this new plastic bait . We have not order the mold yet but we will we just watch her guys opinion on what you think. This is only a inch and a half in it has a 1/32oz. Head on it.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

looks great

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

looks good but personally....I like your shad stingers a lot better
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    looks good but personally....I like your shad stingers a lot better
    what if it was bigger.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a really good bait, minnow style. In a two tone might be a really cool looking bait. The small size I think could be an advantage at times.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    what if it was bigger.
    No difference.....I just like the shad stingers better.....to me they are just a better looking bait. Now the fish might say differen't but I don't think it will make that much difference to them.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what it buys you over a tube, stinger, split tail, shad bait, etc. I'd be concerned with tail flexibility (looks thick) and whether there'd be much action to it (i.e., up/down, side to side). Have to see it working to know I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't look like U would get much action out of that tail -too fat
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys for the comments. Yes G3 I would imagine they regular Stinger would look better on the action of this little bait. It's true you will not get much action. We have a other similar bait that works quite well what happens is the little tail vibrates which is more like a small fish in the water is if you seen them with the tail rarely wiggling or vibrating this I think is what triggers the crappie don't know all for sure how this one will work. And till we get some out of fishing I have not ordered the mold yet were still debating but I do like the looks of it it's true the body should be a little bit longer. I believe it. The tail was horizontal to the floor water it would have more action. But then again it might be better the way it is. I think this bait would be really super neat with the Stinger tail . I believe with the right color combination. It might be a killer don't know any of this until we actually get some made up in out to you guys to try out I want to talk to Mr. Jacob a little bit to see what else that we may want to do to this bait I also have another sample that he has sent along. I did not post it. It is similar to a piece of plastic that is taper and that's all it is. It would be more it and the resemblance of a Stinger tail just the tail. If we get a chance we may post it along on this post so check back this see if I put it on here . We also are coming out with a new design for a tube skirt. I have not send it to Rick yet but it will be completely different than what you see in a regular tube skirt. The body will be solid. It will be shaped like a teardrop with the skirt behind the body will be completely rounded down to a taper we have bought crazy angler's little brother that he had posted a while back with all the legs on it. I have bought that mold I haven't received it yet but when we do we will post some pictures of that. Also. So we have a lot of stuff going on right now try to keep everything updated for everybody on here now on for a other short notewe have changed our price sheet in the little bit the prices are primarily the same. There is only one bait in their that has changed in price, but everything is sold and 20 packs we will set up a balk pricing sheet in the future the color situation will stay the same you will be able to pick out your colors . There is only to baits I believe that I will only make in solid colors. The rest of him you may pick and choose. Even the ones that come in solid you may pick your own color so you may continue to order just like you did everything is pretty well the same and thank everybody that has been working with me. We appreciate it

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

might work pretty good as in using it in place of a minnow when tipping a caribou jig.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast