Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: camp grnds close to lake toho

Post Thanks / Like

Default camp grnds close to lake toho

coming down for the citgo classic.[spectator] looking for a camp site in the area . wanna crappie fish [if I can find some one to take me ] and the sports show . any help appr .small m/h 24ft or a trailer spot I could rent for some days would do.

tikicro Guest

check out this site:
    http://members.tripod.com/~eastlakefishcamp/index.html
    this is the only place I kind find. I recommend searching for Kissimmee or St. Cloud lodging to find out any places near the lake to camp. There's guys on this forum that fish that area that should be able to help.
    good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bountyhunter. I copied and will paste the only resopnse I got off the other forum.
    "hope your buddy doesn't want to fish next weekend, the bassmaster classic is there. Lots of pros and spectator boats. would be fun to watch though"

Guess all the guides in that area are going to watch and such. Sorry I could not have been any more help. If you want to go out in my area, give me a holler. I am 37 miles north of bass pro there in orlando.
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

.could you .handle a half day /with just one person? [me] wife said she'd sleep . more than willing to pay for your service . also looking around for a place to rent/buy for next winter .I"M NOT STAYING IN OHIO>lol jim if you could shoot me a phone number . [email protected] or a address.distance is not a problem .were just roaming around.