Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lunker City Fin-S-Shad

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lunker City Fin-S-Shad

Anyone here have any luck with these? I'm looking to try some new plastics.

Post Thanks / Like

FinS or the little bass assassins work well. You see alot of company's coming out with their new versions. BPS ringer stingers too. You may have to choose a hook/jig without the keeper. These new baits are so soft that the keeper will spilt the plastic.
    PieEye
    "You can't fish with a landing net in both hands, you need one hand to put something back !

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Yeah, got me a pack recently ...

and will try them out this Spring. Another "plastic" I recently purchased, and am wanting to try out, is the Basstrix line of "minnow" imitation. Been playing around with them (see this post - http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=14275 ).
    Also like the Panfish Assassin line, from Bass Assassin !!
    I've got packs of jigs/plastic bodies that have never been in the water :D ... but, they'll all have their day .... some day!! ...... cp

Post Thanks / Like

CP,
    I was netting shad last week for some hybrid fishing and caught a net full of those silverside minnows. Are they good for crappie bait? And if so do you fish 'em just like a minnow?
    www.varsitymrtg.com the #1 source for Fisherman's home financing.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Johnny ....

Quote Originally Posted by rockjawjohnny
    CP,
    I was netting shad last week for some hybrid fishing and caught a net full of those silverside minnows. Are they good for crappie bait? And if so do you fish 'em just like a minnow?
    If you caught these in your net:

you caught one of the "BEST" Crappie baits that swim !!

I've always used them just like minnows ..... hooked thru the eye socket, or thru the upper portion of the middle of the back (just don't hook them in the spine !!). I've even gone so far as to use the ones that died (while in the bucket) - cutting them in half, and hooking "heads or tails" on seperate rods. They caught Crappie, same as the live ones !! ........... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Them lil fin s shad are terrible I mean I can catch 25 - 50 crappie on a panfish assassin but I caught over 150 on a single fin s shad. I wouldn't think of buying any unless your as infatuated by that tail as my local crappie are. Tough lil guys and they catch fish. I figure they will pull them off market soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw some of those at the BPS in Shreveport. I wanted to get some but decided to get my old standby baby bass assassins instead.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats about the only plastic jig that I have in my boat now OHcrappie. I have had nothing but great luck with them. I gave a box full of bass assasins away after starting to use them. They work very well with the Road Runner head as well.
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

ntwofishn Guest

Does anyone know of a real time chat room? I have found one for bass fishermen, still looking for one for crappie folks.

ntwofishn Guest

The email address is [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast