Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Question Truman

Has anyone been on Truman monday or tues. Are the any ramps open?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering too. I have one last day of vacation to burn and I'm thinking of going to Truman on Friday.
    Willabu & OSS will know fo sho.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

I was at Bucksaw at noon today and it was clean and clear. Parking lot empty. I stopped at BS marina and dipped a few jigs just for practice. NO fish
    There was a break in at Sniders boat storage on 7 Hwy. where my boat is stored and I had to go down and survey the losses, also to replace the lock that was cut off. Looked like they got into at least half of the storage units. I lost some bass rods that I really don't use much anymore except to troll for crappie. bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by inaboat View Post
    I was at Bucksaw at noon today and it was clean and clear. Parking lot empty. I stopped at BS marina and dipped a few jigs just for practice. NO fish
    There was a break in at Sniders boat storage on 7 Hwy. where my boat is stored and I had to go down and survey the losses, also to replace the lock that was cut off. Looked like they got into at least half of the storage units. I lost some bass rods that I really don't use much anymore except to troll for crappie. bob
    Sorry to hear about the break in, it takes all kinds, glad it wasn't any worst.
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Papermouth View Post
    I'm wondering too. I have one last day of vacation to burn and I'm thinking of going to Truman on Friday.
    Willabu & OSS will know fo sho.

G.
    Bob and I are thinking about Friday too, I'll see if OSS has the 411.
    Edit:
    Ramps at Windsor crossing and Bucksaw are open, water is open most areas down to long shoal. Upper grand areas (sparrow foot) are ice.
    I think Bob wants to put in at Windsor crossing Friday am.
    Last edited by rugsrme; 12-14-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

By clear and clean do you mean the water is open?

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the truman scoop, all the upper end of the grand is frozen, bucksaw is open up past u bridge to at least pretty bob and all the way down to the dam, which includes long shoal and the dam area are all wide open and fishable, and the dead water is open and saw some dock fishermen catching some today, the tebo is frozen from the windsor crossing bridge up but below the ramp down is open as far as we could see.........I don't see any of this freezing up by Friday if we get a tad bit of wind this week....... Now you know what I know, and thanks to Kaz who drove us around today for a peek a sees.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, Thank you so much for the report. I think I might come down and fish tebo in the morning.
    Thanks again
    Bruce

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Windsor Crossing would where I would put in at then. Even if it is froze up above the bridge and can't fish the little bluff. Make the mile run to Brush creek and smack some limits real quick and then give us the report. I know you know how to get there and how to fish it. Wish I was able to get out amd meet everyone down there Friday but I better wait a couple more weeks. I have got out and drove to Everharts the last two mornings and BS'ed for a bit. Was nice to get out and drive around and enjoy what is outside the four walls of my house. If anyone is in town and is goin to Everharts let me know ahead of time and I will drive over and shoot the s&$@.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to try and be at the crossing Friday morning after I take my kids to school.